Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Inaugural Blog

So I decided to do it. Blogging...who knew? I've stayed away from it as long as possible (and, if I'm going to be honest, because my company had all blogs blocked from viewing!) But about a week ago I told myself, "if I see one more article on blogging...I'll begin to think there's something to it!" And alas, about 20 minutes ago, Rismedia sent out an email about...you guessed it...blogging in real estate.

I had heard horror stories regarding how long it takes to set up a blog. So instead of overthinking it, I took the Nike approach (Just Do It). And like I said, 20 minutes later, I'm typing this out. How about that?

I'd like to take this first blog to let you know what I intend to blog about. I'm a Marketing Rep for North American Title Company (we prefer the term Business Development Manager, but it's all the same). I specialize in the Northeast Valley in Arizona (Scottsdale, Carefree, Cave Creek, NE Phoenix). And it's my intention to blog about issues as they arise in my arena of the local real estate industry.

Some of my blogs will address technical issues, some will address marketing issues, and some will address the real estate market in general. I will highlight community events, ideas on how they can be used in marketing yourself, and more. (in other words, whatever comes to mind at the time that I'm typing away)

My intended audience is as follows: Real Estate Agents, as well as investors, in the Northeast Valley here in Arizona. If you are reading this blog, and you don't fit that description, then you are forbidden and must vacate the premises immediately. JUST KIDDING!!! Of course you're welcome to play along!

And at any time, please feel free to visit my website at www.NortheastValleyResource.com. There you will find information such as:

  • Title and Escrow - what is it, how does it work, and why do you need it.
  • Schedule of events - Classes, tours, clinics, seminars, etc.
  • Meet my staff - Get to know the escrow professionals that will be taking care of your transactions when you write North American Title on Line 91 of your next contract.
  • Important links - Valley information, Building projects, County and governement websites, etc.
  • Community Updates - What is going on in the NE Valley, and how can you use that information to grow your business.
  • And more!

Until next time....

No comments: