Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Boulders Sunset Tour

Tours is one of the services that I provide to agents that has proved to be very valuable. Tonight's tour is at the Boulder's, which is a community you hardly ever have the chance to tour, so I hope to see you there!

My previous tours have been at McDowell Mountain Ranch, Troon North, Lone Mountain Vistas, Cresta Norte, and Camelback Corridor to name a few. These tours have been great for the listing agents that particpated. I've had many tell me that the tours led to showings. That's a great thing! And on the Troon North Tour that I had a couple of weeks ago, I had an agent get a full price offer on his $2.5 million listing within a few days of having it on tour with me! (The two had nothing to do with each other, but all the same...)

For the agents that come through the tour, they have had great benefit in learning inventory while having a great time in the process.

So if you are a listing agent with a particular need, feel free to contact me to see if we can put together a tour for the community that your listing is in. It doesn't always work, but I will look at the possibility. I have certain criteria that the community and listing must meet before I will consider the tour. Call me at 602-294-2904 if you feel that this might be a tool that is of benefit to you.

After tonight's tour at the Boulders, my next upcoming tour will be at Desert Highlands on March 21st. Look for more information to come!

Until Next Time...

No comments: